- Username is now saved when logging out to ease logging back in.
- Element list and periodic table are now provided to choose all element labels for sketching. This button replaces the hydrogen label button in the Atoms toolbar.
- Spectra now return back to the original scale when reloaded.
- Y-axis grids are now displayed for the NMR spectra.
- X-axis now intelligently lays out tick labels so they don’t overlap.
- Improved borders for spectra.
- Added missing help sections.
- Fixed issue to handle weird characters in save file names.
- Fixed bug where the interface would appear permanently zoomed in if the accessibility zoom setting is enabled.
ChemDoodle Mobile v1.1 is Available!
August 15, 2011