ChemDoodle Web Components v4.3.1 has been released addressing several minor issues. Expect a lot of great new features in the near future.
This minor version update fixes a few bugs.
- A new package ChemDoodle.io.PNG, for generating png images from Canvases.
- Added 2D rendering support for hashed and wavy bonds.
- Now packaged with jQuery 1.6.
- Minor optimizations.
- Spectrum x-axis now intelligently lays out tick labels so they don’t overlap.
- Spectrum y-axis grids are now displayed even if the y-axis is hidden.
- Fixed issue for Safari on Mac OS X Lion where group buttons for the sketcher would open their tray behind the sketching canvas.