ChemDoodle 4 has been released! Over the last year, we have been working with many individuals from academia and industry to further improve ChemDoodle. Our hard work has resulted in significant improvements. We have fixed hundreds of issues and implemented many of the features requested by our users. We provide this upgrade, free of charge, to our existing customers. Thank you all for your support!
ChemDoodle 4 is a massive update to ChemDoodle. This upgrade is free for all customers of ChemDoodle 1, 2 or 3. Included are hundreds of fixes and new features, recommended to us by customers. Enjoy and spread the word!
- A beautifully polished interface.
- Laboratory glassware clipart.
- New Elemental Analysis widget for calculating masses and formulas, elemental analysis, isotopic distributions and mass spectrometry simulations.
- Auto-rendering of implicit hydrogens in atom labels.
- New peptide sequence tool.
- Integration with your iChemLabs account to transfer structures to and from ChemDoodle Mobile.
- Updated Web Components builder to be compatible with version 4.3.0 and to work with spectra.
- OpenDocument Graphics output for better support of OpenOffice, especially on Linux.
- New rotation anchor for the lasso, to easily rotate around atoms in 2D and 3D.
- Improved NMR simulation.
- Dozens of new descriptors.
- And much more, including hundreds of issue fixes and improvements.