We are pleased to introduce version 11.11 of our ChemDoodle 2D software. This update is free for all ChemDoodle subscriptions, Lifetime and Site licenses. Licenses are as little as $15, and we have a free trial available at: https://www.chemdoodle.com/
Various drawn stereochemical projections recognized and assigned by ChemDoodle 2D v11.11.
Executive SummaryChemDoodle 2D v11.11 is another feature update focusing on our main topic this year, stereochemistry. Stereochemical projections will now be automatically recognized and stereochemical features will be analyzed. Fischer, Haworth and chair projections are supported.
- Projections drawn in ChemDoodle will now be automatically recognized and stereochemical features may be analyzed. Fischer, Haworth and chair projections are supported. Projection drawing warnings are flagged. You may use the force stereochemistry functions on properly drawn projections, and a helpful error message will display if ChemDoodle cannot force the desired configuration. Projection interpretation may be disabled in the Preferences window under the Functions>Tools>Stereochemistry section. For thorough information, please see section 13.17 of the ChemDoodle user guide.
- Added option to output MDL CT atom stereo parity. This option is found in the Preferences window, under the Files>Formats>Chemical>MDL Connection Table Files section.
- Added support for dative bond types in MDL/BioVia formats.
- Improvements for the input/output of implicit hydrogens in labels concerning ChemDraw files.
- Corrected bug where molecules with condensed labels were displaying stereo descriptors on the wrong atoms/bonds.
- Corrected elemental analysis m/z calculations when multiple isotopes of the same type are present.
- Fixed error where copying text from labels sometimes did not work.
- When copying text, plain text output will now properly include spaces.